Join an advanced level seminar on real-world practice strategies for custody & Family Law.
On February 6, 2020, CTS attorney Judith Ellenthal will present at the National Business Institute’s family law seminar on Advanced Custody and Support Issues for attorneys, paralegals and other professionals involved in custody proceedings. Join Attorney Ellenthal from 8:30 am to 4:40 pm at the Best Western Plus in North Haven to gain real-world practice strategies and tools you can’t find in the books, including:
- What factors judges really look at in parenting cases
- Negotiating and drafting workable parenting plans
- Updating child support when a party’s circumstances change
- Understanding child evaluators’ testing tools and how to challenge unfavorable reports
- Valuable tips and tricks for the child support worksheet
- How to avoid parenting plan provisions that can lead to later conflicts
- New developments in the rights of same sex and unmarried couples
- Strategies for proving alienation when you realize it’s occurring
- Navigating complex UIFSA and UCCJEA hypotheticals
- Developing an effective case strategy to fight false abuse allegations
NY and CT continuing education credits are available for attorneys, paralegals, financial planners and more. Take your practice to the next level and smoothly traverse some of the stickiest child-related issues in family law by registering for this advanced level seminar today. Audio downloads also available!
About Judith Ellenthal
Judith Ellenthal practices primarily in the areas of civil litigation, family law and real estate, as well as in the area of estate planning. Her practice in family law includes divorce, custody issues, post judgment matters and appointment by the court as attorney for the minor children. Ms. Ellenthal earned her B.A. degree from Brooklyn College; M.A. degree in urban-suburban administration from the University of Bridgeport; and J.D. degree from the University of Bridgeport, now known as Quinnipiac College School of Law. She is a member of the Connecticut (member, Family Law Section) and American bar associations.
Learn more about Judith and the Family Law Practice Group at Cacace, Tusch & Santagata.